“UVA moving weekend ”

Ranked #64 of 624 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The Villa Diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6 a.m. to 10:00 pm seven days a week. Our popular breakfast menu items are available all day. Our lunch and dinner menus offer a variety of fresh made, soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Our pizza is made in house from dough to sauce and is some of the best in Charlottesville.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went there as a treat from my sister before leaving my son at UVA. We had to wait about 10 minutes, everyone had a different breakfast, food was excellent, server was friendly and foot came fast
Now I'm planning to have dinner there so I don't have to drive anymore.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This place had average diner food. We are from Long Island and we have very good diners where we live so it was very average in comparison

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little place on the edge of campus. We were seated quickly and courteously. The food was good , but most importantly the coffee was hot and not weak!

1  Thank Wendie R
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was immediately seated when I walked in but it got pretty busy quickly. It seems I arrived just before a lunch rush, lucky me. My server was attentive but not hovering. The food came about how long it typically takes at a diner, no complaints there. I was impressed by the variety on the menu but I chose to eat breakfast. People around me were ordering everything from that day's soup and sandwiches to burgers to full plates. I love breakfast but not eggs so they substituted extra sausage or bacon - can't remember which. All of my food was delicious. The environment was comfortable. I really have no complaints.

1  Thank SyForShort
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We went during prime brunch hours and lucked out without having a wait. The service was good, the food came quickly, and all in all was a good breakfast. Paying your bill there is a nuisance, as it is done at the host stand, where there are many people trying to come in and get seats. It's unnecessary to arrange the check outs in this manner, and just wastes 10 minutes of your morning. This is the only reason why they didn't get the 5th star. Overall, good breakfast spot.