“Fast and delicious ”

Ranked #75 of 585 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The Villa Diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6 a.m. to 10:00 pm seven days a week. Our popular breakfast menu items are available all day. Our lunch and dinner menus offer a variety of fresh made, soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Our pizza is made in house from dough to sauce and is some of the best in Charlottesville.
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little place on the edge of campus. We were seated quickly and courteously. The food was good , but most importantly the coffee was hot and not weak!

1  Thank Wendie R

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was immediately seated when I walked in but it got pretty busy quickly. It seems I arrived just before a lunch rush, lucky me. My server was attentive but not hovering. The food came about how long it typically takes at a diner, no complaints there. I was impressed by the variety on the menu but I chose to eat breakfast. People around me were ordering everything from that day's soup and sandwiches to burgers to full plates. I love breakfast but not eggs so they substituted extra sausage or bacon - can't remember which. All of my food was delicious. The environment was comfortable. I really have no complaints.

1  Thank SyForShort
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We went during prime brunch hours and lucked out without having a wait. The service was good, the food came quickly, and all in all was a good breakfast. Paying your bill there is a nuisance, as it is done at the host stand, where there are many people trying to come in and get seats. It's unnecessary to arrange the check outs in this manner, and just wastes 10 minutes of your morning. This is the only reason why they didn't get the 5th star. Overall, good breakfast spot.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Had an fabulous bacon cheeseburger with onion rings- fabulous comfort food! My friend had Philly Cheese steak- also great!!!
Excellent price and fast

KenBeachley, Owner at The Villa Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

I'm really happy you came by for lunch. Thanks so much for the stars and kind review!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Absolutely LOVE this place... it can get busy at times but they always accommodate diners as quickly as possible. Staying at the hotel next door also gives me a slight discount but even without it, the food is amazing! My favorite and goto is the cheeseburger and fries. The wait for food is never too long even when they are busy. It's also very ovbvious how well recieved this place is because I haven't dined there too often when they weren't busy.

I'm so glad you enjoy our restaurant so much. Thanks for taking the time to review us. Hope to see you soon.