“seems to be getting worse”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 3 July 2017

One day, no donuts, no english muffins, not ice tea. didn't have a manager on duty an it was lunch time. didn't know how to work the register or load a DD card. I walked out.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We waited in line for a quick coffee and donuts with the kids. The staff yells "next, hello" and the manager just gives everyone in line an evil eye lol. Not our fault you wanted to open a donut franchise. Overall, terrible service. Duck Donuts has better food/service.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

It's hard to believe there's a donut shop I won't visit ever again. This place consistently, DOZENS (no pun) of times horrible! Almost never correct. Slow, SLOW, SLOWEST!!! Health violations galore. I won't even stop here for my favorite coffee anymore bc I worry about what's laying eggs in the machine or who's coughed sputum on my cup.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I have been here twice. Both times the orders were messed up. Today, was simple orders. One unsweet tea, one Vanilla Ice Coffee. Got a sweet tea instead of unsweet, and Hazelnut instead of Vanilla. Then tried to tell me it was Vanilla. It was clearly hazelnut. I ended up having to throw it out. Not likely to go back for a third time.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I have been here a couple of times recently. I went on a Saturday morning and a Friday night. Both times offered speedy service. Saturday morning had more donuts to choose from, but Friday night still had plenty of choices. The donuts tasted freshly made. The coffee choices were many and the standard coffee that I got was wonderful. The customer service was friendly. The only improvement that I would offer is more seating options for customers. Table choices were very limited and few.