“Very Nice Place”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Staff was very nice and attentive. Excellent food and food presentation. The setting was very nice but not so much for kids as it tends to be fairly quiet.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Go to Charlie Chiangs in Centreville reasonably often. When I was still eating meat, I loved the always white meat chicken. Now, I almost always get the Asparagus Kung Pao Tofu! The staff is friendly, and amazing! They have a lot of vegetarian dishes, even a Vegan can eat here. The other thing is I comfortably go alone, or with friends, or family, out-of-town guests, etc.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Even though I frequently shop at the nearby Giant supermarket, I had not noticed Charlie Chiang's until my wife drew my attention to it while walking by one evening. Very modest on the outside, one is struck by stylish and modern interior design upon entering. We were seated right away and were impressed with the comfortable seating, attractive lighting and décor. Acoustics are very good as well. Our server was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. The sushi was very good and nicely presented. They also had some good sakes from which to select and (good) draft beer. We liked it so much we came back a week later. Our favorable first impression was confirmed on the second visit although the server was not as good. The fellow who had served us on our first visit recognized us and took the time to chat a bit, making up for his aloof compatriot (May). We shall definitely be returning. Prices are quite reasonable given the quality and convenience of the location.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Walk in dining on Christmas eve when all the day's plans had fallen apart. This was a totally pleasant surprise that saved an otherwise disappointing day. Very friendly service, great recipes, classy styling. The crispy wrapped shrimp are to die for. Easily will become one of my regular places to go.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Dishes that are typical of a Chinese restaurant but also unique dishes. Wait staff is friendly and efficient