“Hidden gem in Bristol!”

Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Stopped in for a light dinner after traveling 8 hours. The food, service was fantastic! We ordered appetizers, soup and salad. Just perfect. The warm spinach salad with warm Stilton dressing was delicious. Crab cake apps were large and served with red pepper aoli. Enough for lunch the next day! My husband enjoyed perfectly fried oysters and French onion soup. Their menu offers full dinners as well. It’s a shame we were just passing through. I can see why it’s a favorite to the locals. Well worth the stop, price point for an exceptional meal.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Decided to try this place while traveling through town and spending the night. Saw the ratings and comments on TripAdvisor and decided to try it out for ourselves. What a find! The ratings and comments were understated - this is a fantastic local gem. Dined on a Thursday evening and were a bit concerned at first because there was plenty of parking available and the dining room was pretty quiet. My wife and I were greeted and seated immediately to a booth on the side of the main room and near the fireplace. Quiet and intimate. Ordered cocktails and reviewed the menu. Decided to order the French onion soup - and two separate entrees. Drinks were spot on - and the hot rolls and butter were delicious. The soup arrived soon after and we loved it. Our entrees were also very good - and the portions were more than adequate. Service was personable, professional and with just the right number of touch points. Prices were also reasonable. Will definitely make reservations here again when in Bristol.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have eaten here before but it was several years ago. Loved the food then and love it now. Nine guests were invited and all of us got something different from the menu.Everyone enjoyed their meal, including appetizers and dessert. The food is divine, excellent wait staff, and lovely venue.Try the eggplant appetizer--it is great and I don't like eggplant. The pumpkin cheesecake was also a standout.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! I lived in Charleston, SC where excellent restaurants are a dime-a-dozen, and I would make this one of my regular spots if it were located there. You can't go wrong. Try it!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love the Brooklyn Grill. The food is absolutely delicious and plated very well. The service is very attentive and friendly. Our drinks were topped off without us having to say a word and we were allowed to sit and enjoy our dinner in privacy without feeling obligated to talk to the server every time they came by the tables. They simply took care of our stuff without much interference.

The Pasta Primavera is delicious and the Salmon Rockefeller is fantastic!

Such a great place to eat as a family, couple, or just for a peaceful lunch by yourself.