“Bristol's Best”

Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here several times before and this place never disappoints. The last time we were there, the fried oysters were perfect. The owner said the next time they got them in she would call us to let us know. We got the call and went last night. Even better than before. Everything we've ever ordered was cooked to perfection. Also, had the crab cake appetizer, delicious. I suggest you make a reservation especially on the weekend, it looks like I'm not the only one who now thinks it's Bristols best.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I liked this place because they had a good variety of not so mundane options. Plus, husband is vegetarian and he even had a little bit of choice.
He had the roasted vegetable pita and I opted for the appetizer plate of crab meat served with drawn butter and a side caesar salad. Just enough awesome. Could not eat a dessert. Also had a nice wine choice.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We pulled in and there were few cars in the parking lot, so we were not sure we were getting into it. Boy, were we surprised. Best chicken marsala ever! Do yourself a favor and have dinner at the Brooklyn Grill!

1  Thank Dave G
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Passing through Bristol on I-81 and found Brooklyn Grill for lunch on Trip Advisor. The restaurant was empty, so we were worried at first but soon understood the good reviews. Friendly waitress and great food. I had the Tuscany Salad and the Jamaican Jerk chicken sandwich. Our waitress event sent us on our way with fresh ice waters, to go. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Jill M
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Outstanding restaurant hidden in the mountains of Bristol Tennessee. A must for a delicious dining experience. The chef is superb and offers various fares through out the week. I suggest you make a reservations to guarantee a table.

1  Thank dwolon