Lowest prices for your stay
US$163
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
GardenInn.com
US$164
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$164
US$158
SAVE US$6
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$163
Expedia.comUS$163
All reviews cracker barrel great hotel clean rooms great stay right next door convenient location front desk staff staff was friendly would stay here again free breakfast bed was comfortable hill interstate accommodations cheddars hampton inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021

We chose Bristol as a stop to half up our trip to Virginia Beach. After reading reviews of this and other hotels in the area, I chose this Hilton Garden Inn and I’m glad I did! Clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, and convenient to the Interstate 81 but with no interstate noise since it sits on a hill above, which gives a nice view from the gazebo. Would definitely stay here again. And would really like to spend more time in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie McReynolds, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Thank you for the great review, out guest feedback is so important to us and greatly appreciated. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you will visit again soon.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

I chose this due to where it was located based on my travels and time. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. If I were to need a hotel in this area I would stay here again. I did not use the hotel restaurant.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank drrosenthal
Stephanie McReynolds, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, our guest feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Nothing special but perfectly okay to stop for the night. We got there late and left early. Check-in was not contactless which surprised us. Also, there were signs at the entrance and at the elevators telling everyone to wear masks. The only people not complying were the staff - evening and morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie McReynolds, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for your response and feedback. I am very sorry if you had an encounter with a staff member not wearing a mask as we all do wear them daily. I will look into this a little closer. Thank you for making me aware.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Staff was friendly and easy to book a room last minute while traveling between destinations. Beds were clean and comfortable however the bathroom had mold and the room had a terrible musty/mildew smell. We all woke up in the morning terribly congested and stuffy. I always stay with Hilton and expected a better room quality. If they could fix the mold/mildew issues this would be a good place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience as our guest feedback is so important to us and greatly appreciated. It does help us to improve in areas where we may fall short. I am truly sorry for the issues you experienced I will personally check into this.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Nice hotel however should had had free breakfast and the beds weren’t that comfortable. Other than those issues, the hotel was extremely clean and a great place to stay while traveling through. B+ experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie McReynolds, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Our guest feedback is very important to us and truly appreciated so thank you for sharing your experience. We do hope you will stay with us whenever in the Bristol area.

Thank you for your service and we look forward to serving you in the future.