“Great seafood.”

Greene's Fresh Seafood & Deli
Ranked #13 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have been reading reviews of Green's seafood in Bristol Va. for a while now. We decided to give it a try. It is all fresh. This is what I recall on the menu and board. Oysters, shrimp, scallops, calamari, Red Snapper, Grouper, Soft shell crab, and many more Items. You can tell the food has not been frozen. I had the seafood platter and had enough food to bring home for another meal. Husband had the jumbo peel and eat Shrimp. All was delicious. They gave him around 30-40 shrimp they were also excellent. This will become a regular stop on our Sat. date nights. Its not fancy. One waitress, Anthony and the cook. They get your food out quickly. A little gem right here in the Tri Cities.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Found this small seafood retailer / restaurant not too far from I-81 on our way to Smokys. There were only a few tables tugged inside a space also for seafood retails. Only one server and another guy behind the counter. We were not sure if we came to the right place. We did. It was an excellent meal, I said 20 min later.

Between two of us, we decided to order a sampler instead of two sandwiches for lunch, and I was glad I did. The fried food was expertly done. Oysters, shrimp, fish, crab, and scallops were fresh, moist, and savory. Those seafood ingredients have their own frying time obviously, and yet everyone of them were all properly done - not raw nor overcook. Mastery indeed. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I like seafood of all kinds and this place has it fresh and piles it on.

The other day I had a Fried Jumbo Shrimp and Scallop Combo with a fried popcorn shrimp appetizer. The little woman had a fried catfish and clams combo. Man, was it good.

Anthony does the cooking here and he knows what he's doing back there. And he'll be sure to visit your table to make sure everything is right. The wait staff is polite, friendly, fast and efficient.

I recommend it.

1  Thank PercyHawkins
Reviewed 7 June 2017

No frills interior, and also a seafood market. Excellent and fresh fried seafood. Extremely nice folks on staff.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect when I asked if they had fresh crab. I was greeted by the cook and was told I could have fresh steamed crab in 15-20 minutes. My wife and daughter had never had them so it was a special day for us all! They were awesome! Great people in there too!