“Best Deli”

Elmer & Fannie D's Deli And Country Store
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I stop here quite often as I live alone. They have good home cooked meals, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs... So much good food. Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is a joy. Have yet to get anything bad here. Great people, great food!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant after a career change to the Abingdon area. I usually don't leave reviews but this place is so very good. The staff is always kind and helpful, the food is wonderful and very rrasonably priced, and service is always fast and reliable. I will continue to eat here as long as I can!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My favorite place to eat when we're working in the area. Delicious food and extremely awesome staff. A must go for anyone who Has not been !

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Hawaiian Sandwich---grilled ham and cheese, one slice of pineapple-5.39, my wife didn't even finish her burger. WAY too expensive! It didn't even taste that good. I normally don't leave negative reviews, but this was bad.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and the staff were super friendly. I ordered the Barbeque and my husband had the bashed spaghetti. Both were yummy and fresh