“Fabulous sandwiches!”

Elmer & Fannie D's Deli And Country Store
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The chicken salad is absolutely delicious, and the cheddar rounds are fantastic!! We will definitely be back here soon!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Dropped by for lunch while passing by based on Trip Advisor rating. Clean, flavorful and generously portioned. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If we are ever passing this way again, we will definitely stop by.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016

My husband found this on Tripadvisor as we were driving through. I was sick of fast food and that seemed to be all that we could find along the interstate.

Elmer and Fannie D's Deli is right off of I-81. They serve freshly made sandwiches (the sign in the window indicates Boar's Head Meat) as well as burgers and salads.

I had the triple decker club (excellent) and my husband had the chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. Also excellent.

We had the opportunity to chat with the owner a bit who asked us how we found them...TripAdvisor of course! I drive this route a few times a year. I'll be stopping back by for sure.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Ate here today with my nephew. Wonderful food, service & price. Will return on a regular basis! I had a small chef salad which was huge. After another customer boasting about the potato salad I ordered a side & it was delicious.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Darryll's a great person to talk with and always gets your orders in correctly the service is great and the food is better than anywhere else really stop by if you ever have a chance.

Date of visit: January 2016