“Great stop for a fresh deli sandwich”

Elmer & Fannie D's Deli And Country Store
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 18 April 2016

My husband found this on Tripadvisor as we were driving through. I was sick of fast food and that seemed to be all that we could find along the interstate.

Elmer and Fannie D's Deli is right off of I-81. They serve freshly made sandwiches (the sign in the window indicates Boar's Head Meat) as well as burgers and salads.

I had the triple decker club (excellent) and my husband had the chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. Also excellent.

We had the opportunity to chat with the owner a bit who asked us how we found them...TripAdvisor of course! I drive this route a few times a year. I'll be stopping back by for sure.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Ate here today with my nephew. Wonderful food, service & price. Will return on a regular basis! I had a small chef salad which was huge. After another customer boasting about the potato salad I ordered a side & it was delicious.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Darryll's a great person to talk with and always gets your orders in correctly the service is great and the food is better than anywhere else really stop by if you ever have a chance.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

the food is great and the service is even better darryll does great at running this store I would highly recommend it and the burgers are by far the best in town

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Love this place. Darryl is a great guy and always takes time to chat with you. Variety of items on the menu, many of the items are southern classics. Best banana pudding milkshake I've ever had. Try the gourmet chicken salad. Love to shop while waiting on my food!