“Best to get the appetizers....”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #62 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I enjoy steaks but I would not get a steak here. I feel like there prices are not in line with the steaks that they serve, the biggest problem being that when you ask for well done they have trouble getting the job done (maybe more people like it when their steak is rare but I like mine cooked). Normally there is a wait. It can also be a little loud but the appetizers are good and I feel like you can make a pleasing meal off of them for a good value. I've never tried it but their desserts also look pretty good. It's worth visiting based off of the strength of the appetizers.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I travel for a living and eat out often. I've had surprising experiences both good and bad. The food and service was better than expected, a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Waitress was friendly attentive. Food was average for outback . We had five people I our party. One person had a missing item from there meal. Waitress deducted appetizer for mistake . Generally not bad food just expected for chain.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Family of nine, and the service was excellent, served in a timely manner, and we all concurred the meal were delicious! Great atmosphere too!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Dropped in, rather late, on a Wednesday night, because we were staying at the Holiday Inn nearby. Friendly greeting and quickly seated. Server was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. Ordered Manhattans. Excellent and served with black cherries. Ordered caesar salad the Special 6 oz steak, served with your choice of a side. I got the baked sweet potato. Excellent and my steak was just right. We will go back when we are in the area.