“Lovely Evening”

Price range: US$31 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Family of nine, and the service was excellent, served in a timely manner, and we all concurred the meal were delicious! Great atmosphere too!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Dropped in, rather late, on a Wednesday night, because we were staying at the Holiday Inn nearby. Friendly greeting and quickly seated. Server was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. Ordered Manhattans. Excellent and served with black cherries. Ordered caesar salad the Special 6 oz steak, served with your choice of a side. I got the baked sweet potato. Excellent and my steak was just right. We will go back when we are in the area.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I order Curbside Takeaway from this location often, and every single time they get my order wrong. I have to go through each item my family and I order before I leave the parking lot. If the order isn't wrong then I'm waiting 30-40 minutes when my order should have been ready in 20 minutes. Complain to their corporate and the management? Oh, I have but nothing ever changes. I have no complaints about the food. It's your typical Outback which my family loves. Their service and Curbside Takeaway, however, are HORRIBLE.

1  Thank Sara W
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hey Sara,

We truly appreciate your feedback because it helps us improve. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Bristol, VA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

For an Outback franchise, the experience is fairly typical. The food quality is slightly below your standard Outback. Service is hit and miss.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. I ordered a Grilled Chicken on the Barbie and a side of vegetables off the 600 calorie menu. The chicken was juicy and the barbeque was a tad bit spicy but still a perfect pairing with the grilled chicken. I was not a fan of the vegetables as they were large slices. Our server was very friendly and attentive to our table.