“Good food and service ”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped here on a Wednesday around 5pm. It was slow and I was seated immediately.

My server quickly got my drink order. For an app I ordered the onion rings and for my entree I got the chicken tenders with the broccoli casserole and a baked potato.

It took quite a while for the onion rings to arrive which unfortunately led to my entree arriving to close to my app. I dislike when this happens.

The onion rings were fantastic. In my opinion Cheddars has the best onion rings of any restaurant. My chicken tenders were good quality white meat and cooked well. Both the honey mustard and ranch sauces were tasty as well. I also enjoyed the broccoli casserole and my baked potato.

The food portions are huge and you probably will leave with a doggy bag, but for the prices you get a good amount of food. I would recommend Cheddars for a good meal for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Traveling and it was close to motel-right off I-81. Had appetizer of spinach dip with salsa on side. Very good. Main meal was salmon which was properly cooked.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Love Cheddar's. This was the first time that we have been to this particular location. The food was delicious. My husband had the quesadilla, my son had the chicken tenders and shrimp and I had the grilled chicken and shrimp (lighter option). The service was great and I have always though that Cheddar's has the best bang for your buck. We will be back!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife and I ate here again yesterday after church and we are always pleased with the top-notch service (from Megan this time, thanks), excellent food quality and good value! I ordered the vegetable plate -- where else can you get a big garden salad, fresh bread, and choice of FOUR vegetables for $7.99! My wife ordered the lunch portion of lightly breaded catfish, three pieces was more than she could eat, plus mashed potatos (skins left on for extra flavor and nutrition), and averagey green beans. Look for coupons in the local paper and mailings. My wife got an enormous cake-ice cream-hot fudge thingie for free that is normally $5.79. Our whole meal including tip and the take-home dessert was $22 bucks. Oh, and be sure to try to Triple Treat and/or the wonderful homemade Onion Ring Tower if you're not worried about calories. Really top-notch, and consistently so!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Was disappointed with the very slow service. After being seated in the bar area, we had to wait a while for the server. Even after ordering, the appetizer never arrived until meal was ready. Manager did apologize and we were not charged, which was nice on her part. But we were kind of in a hurry and not ready to spend the amount of time required for the dining experience. Food itself was fine.