Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$94
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
HurbUS$102
All reviews cleanliness issues hot breakfast home away from home restaurants and shopping staff was friendly yogurt would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable off the highway perkins birdie sassy walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021

Easy to reach from I-81 with lots of restaurant options nearby. Staff was friendly and spoke to us whenever we passed through the lobby. Hot breakfast was nice and a welcome change from the chunky yogurt and bird seed offered by other hotels right now.

Rooms are nice, no signs of cleanliness issues or anything requiring maintenance.

Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Dhaval Patel, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites I-81 Exit 7, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Thank You so much for letting us know how we are doing. We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and so glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay as well with us. Looking forward to seeing you again during your next visit in town.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Had a wonderful stay at the Quality Inn & Suites. The room was very clean and the staff was wonderful. A special shout-out to Missy and Ms Birdie. Their hospitality was great. Look forward to coming back.

Date of stay: February 2021

Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I did share your comments with my entire staff and they are all joining me in thanking you for your kind words. Hope, we get to see you again during your next visit in town.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

This is our third week at this hotel. We are currently waiting to close on our new home in the area.
If this was a bad experience we would have left weeks ago.
On the contrary, Mr. Patel, the owner is super and could not be nicer to us. He and his staff bend over backwards to make you feel at home and especially with the coronavirus stuff going on, this means a lot to us. Unlike our previous experience, I can definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in this area.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dhaval Patel, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites I-81 Exit 7, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank You so much for your wonderful comments. It really means a lot to me and my entire staff, and they are all joining me in thanking you for your kind words. Hope, you are well settled on your new home now. Whenever possible, please stop by just to say Hi!

Reviewed 4 August 2020

Check in was okay, rooms were okay, staff was not very welcoming if you could find one, went down stairs several times during stay, desk clerk was not there, apparently they have several jobs to do now. I understand that COVID has made an impact but just explain that you will not be making beds or furnishing towels, guests have to come down to get towels and on the night of first day and into second, water for shower and commode had brown in color water, when asked staff about it, they said that it happened the last time they worked on it, nothing else, and went on about their duties. Just not a good experience, it is close to good restaurants and shopping, but I will stay somewhere else next time.

Room tip: Second floor seems to be the better
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank rhaltn56
Dhaval Patel, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites I-81 Exit 7, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Extremely sorry to hear about the staff not being very attentive. I assure you necessary actions will be taken and that it will not happen again. Coming to room service - I apologize again for you not being informed of our new policy- For your and our employees safety from COVID-19, stay over rooms are serviced upon request only. During your stay, the city of Bristol had a major leak in their pipeline and that is why the water was brown, but as soon as they fixed the leak, they did flush the water for several hours and everything went back to normal. Once again, I apologize for the staff not being very attentive, and assure you that it will not happen again. I hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves.

Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

We came to this hotel for a baseball tournament for my son. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very clean and quiet. It has alot of places very close by to eat and shop. The beds were very comfortable. It has inside corridors and a secure parking area and we felt very safe. Very nice staff. We would definitely stay here again,

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dhaval P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-81 Exit 7, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

We would like to Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do a review on us, and that too with such a positive response. Glad to know that you will definitely stay with us again. I did share your comments with my entire staff and they are all joining me in thanking you for your kind words. Looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodation during your next visit in town.