Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$170
Agoda.comUS$148
Expedia.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
Trip.comUS$170
All reviews bbq restaurant state street breakfast bowl record player country music beautiful property pulled pork listening room presidential suite walking distance to numerous restaurants burger bar rooftop bar set the tone gift card a true gem one night stayed here
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

The welcome could not have been more sincere - Katelynne was exceptionally friendly and provided great direction on where to dine, drink and wind down after a tough day. The rooms are well appointed and super unique. As a traveler who spends about 200 nights a year in a hotel, this was a refreshing experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kimberly Christner, Owner at The Sessions Hotel, Bristol, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Thank you so much for a perfect review! When we hear from guests who are 'road warriors' and they tell us how much they love the property it means the world to us! You experience a lot of properties all year long, so when we rank high in a road warrior's book - WIN! We hope you come back soon! And yes, our team - well, they ROCK!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The last time I went to Bristol, I stayed at The Bristol Hotel and we decided to change up this time. The Sessions was still being built when I was in town the first time, so I decided to give it a go this one. We were not disappointed! I did the romance package, just because. No special occasion, I just decided to surprise my boyfriend with a weekend fishing trip. The room came with a bottle of champagne, a gift card to one choice of two local restaurants, and rose petals. There was also a super cute little wooden “do not disturb” sign shaped like a record. (I like the little extra details— especially ones that could make cute Christmas ornaments.) The staff was beyond kind and the rooms were extremely clean. They DEFINITELY did a great job with following CDC guidelines.

Pros:
•On-site parking
•Pet friendly, but doesn’t smell like dog
•Easily accesible
•Right in town- walking distance from everything (especially Blackbird Bakery)
•Rooftop restaurant
•Super cool spots for pictures!

Cons:
If I had to find a con, the floors in the bathroom a little slick when it gets wet, but they provide mats to prevent. So I dare you to find one.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kimberly Christner, Owner at The Sessions Hotel, Bristol, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Love your review! Perfect! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We sure hope you choose us again when you come to town! Rooftop bar will be opening soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

We only stayed for one evening heading to another destination. Rooms are large and very stylish. Nice bathroom and they have a restaurant on site. The food at the restaurant was OK but most things are fried - gets lots of good reviews but we didn’t like it very much.

1  Thank Happytravelinfamily
Kimberly Christner, Owner at The Sessions Hotel, Bristol, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to be your choice on travels. Southern Craft BBQ is mostly BBQ smoked onsite so it's definitely a specific food style. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2021

I stayed here back in November 2020 for just one night. This time I stayed 3 nights for my birthday. Hubby asked where I wanted to go for my birthday and I immediately said The Sessions. He fell in love with it as well. Love the area too. Southern Craft food is simply amazing and I actually crave the pulled pork when I'm not there. That was another main reason I wanted to go there again. Met the cleaning staff this time and they are all so friendly. They do an excellent job too. Saw one of the guys picking up the mattress to clean. How many hotels have staff that do that?? Katelynn at the front desk is so cool and friendly. I met her last time and was so happy to see she is still there. I met a new front desk clerk that was really knowledgeable and forgot to get his name! He was great too. Everyone there is so sweet. The property is really unique and beautiful. Mixing luxury with the original aspects of the buildings is just so cool and really works for this property. We explored the property and walked around outside looking at all the original things they kept. Even the walls, old doors, and hardware is neat to see. I took some of my records this time and borrowed a record player from them. They have reignited my love of vinyl. I went to some shops and bought more. Since being home I bought more and a new record player too. My old one is large and from my childhood. So now I'm listening to vinyl again and remembering my stay at The Sessions Hotel. It really does have my heart. We enjoyed State Street and all it has to offer. Be sure to check out the Birthplace of Country Music Museum even if you're not into country music. It's worth it. And be sure to eat at Burger Bar. Amazing food. Anytime I need another getaway weekend, The Sessions will be it for me. Next time I will stay in the Presidential Suite. It has a listening room! A nice cabinet style record player and a chair to relax in and put your feet up. Stay at this hotel. You'll he glad you did!! Get the breakfast bowl with the pulled pork at Southern Craft. Heavenly!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kimberly Christner, Owner at The Sessions Hotel, Bristol, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Oh how we love your review! How detailed! And, we've done our job - we've inspired you! That is what we set out to do with our property design, decor, story and amenities. Thrilled you have enjoyed Bristol and the Sessions Hotel and are still enjoying it from home. We can't wait until you can come back!! And, thanks for the shout out to our Stagehand's (team) - they ROCK! See ya soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I stay in alot of hotels due to work and having to do lots of travel. I booked this hotel for the first time with my husband and oldest son otw to drop my son off back at college after winter break. This is my most favorite hotel I've booked. I love old warehouse remodels and this is definitely full of character. It reminded me of the Moxy in downtown Nashville but way more space and character. It's walking distance to restaurants, museums, and the best antique stores. There is a roof top bar that was closed due to weather. I can't wait to go back once it warms up. I travel to this location often for work and this will be my go to hotel for now on! Katelynne checked us in. She was so friendly and helpful with where to eat. I loved her energy and it added to the experience of staying here. The room was specious, very unique, and very comfortable. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

LOVE YOUR TITLE! Thank you for the most perfect title for your review! We are honored to be your Most Favorite Hotel! We can't wait until you come back during the Spring/Summer/Fall when the rooftop will be open and we'll be able to have music on our outdoor stage!