Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TributePortfolioUS$160
Hotels.comUS$158
PricelineUS$158
Expedia.comUS$158
Agoda.comUS$158
Trip.comUS$182
All reviews bbq restaurant country music state street breakfast bowl record player beautiful property pulled pork listening room presidential suite walking distance to numerous restaurants burger bar rooftop bar set the tone gift card a true gem stayed here one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

I stayed here back in November 2020 for just one night. This time I stayed 3 nights for my birthday. Hubby asked where I wanted to go for my birthday and I immediately said The Sessions. He fell in love with it as well. Love the area too. Southern Craft food is simply amazing and I actually crave the pulled pork when I'm not there. That was another main reason I wanted to go there again. Met the cleaning staff this time and they are all so friendly. They do an excellent job too. Saw one of the guys picking up the mattress to clean. How many hotels have staff that do that?? Katelynn at the front desk is so cool and friendly. I met her last time and was so happy to see she is still there. I met a new front desk clerk that was really knowledgeable and forgot to get his name! He was great too. Everyone there is so sweet. The property is really unique and beautiful. Mixing luxury with the original aspects of the buildings is just so cool and really works for this property. We explored the property and walked around outside looking at all the original things they kept. Even the walls, old doors, and hardware is neat to see. I took some of my records this time and borrowed a record player from them. They have reignited my love of vinyl. I went to some shops and bought more. Since being home I bought more and a new record player too. My old one is large and from my childhood. So now I'm listening to vinyl again and remembering my stay at The Sessions Hotel. It really does have my heart. We enjoyed State Street and all it has to offer. Be sure to check out the Birthplace of Country Music Museum even if you're not into country music. It's worth it. And be sure to eat at Burger Bar. Amazing food. Anytime I need another getaway weekend, The Sessions will be it for me. Next time I will stay in the Presidential Suite. It has a listening room! A nice cabinet style record player and a chair to relax in and put your feet up. Stay at this hotel. You'll he glad you did!! Get the breakfast bowl with the pulled pork at Southern Craft. Heavenly!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kimberly Christner, Owner at The Sessions Hotel, Bristol, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Oh how we love your review! How detailed! And, we've done our job - we've inspired you! That is what we set out to do with our property design, decor, story and amenities. Thrilled you have enjoyed Bristol and the Sessions Hotel and are still enjoying it from home. We can't wait until you can come back!! And, thanks for the shout out to our Stagehand's (team) - they ROCK! See ya soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I stay in alot of hotels due to work and having to do lots of travel. I booked this hotel for the first time with my husband and oldest son otw to drop my son off back at college after winter break. This is my most favorite hotel I've booked. I love old warehouse remodels and this is definitely full of character. It reminded me of the Moxy in downtown Nashville but way more space and character. It's walking distance to restaurants, museums, and the best antique stores. There is a roof top bar that was closed due to weather. I can't wait to go back once it warms up. I travel to this location often for work and this will be my go to hotel for now on! Katelynne checked us in. She was so friendly and helpful with where to eat. I loved her energy and it added to the experience of staying here. The room was specious, very unique, and very comfortable. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

LOVE YOUR TITLE! Thank you for the most perfect title for your review! We are honored to be your Most Favorite Hotel! We can't wait until you come back during the Spring/Summer/Fall when the rooftop will be open and we'll be able to have music on our outdoor stage!

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

This hotel has lots of character, and may be one of the top 3 we have ever stayed in. The restaurant is fantastic. A must stay! Very friendly staff and neat history make this 5 stars for us. They sell the candy that was previously made in one of the buildings.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What an AWESOME review! Thank you so much for ranking us in your Top 3! What an honor! We hope you come back soon! We'll have music on the outdoor stage and the rooftop will be open this Spring/Summer/Fall!

Reviewed 7 February 2021

Even the view while parking the car was interesting with three different restored buildings as part of the complex. The hotel is in two different buildings with the third building containing a BBQ restaurant plus meeting/banquet rooms. The lobby is in a country music theme with exposed brick, rafters. Clean and open design. Very welcoming and professional staff. Check in was fast and easy. Our room was on the top floor (3rd) with an interesting view of the rooftops of Bristol. High ceiling with exposed rafters, good design, clean and so much better than the cookie cutter hotels by the interstate. Bathrooms are actually designed well with walk-in shower, separate toilet and plenty of counter space. It is located at one end of State Street which put the restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance. Highly recommend if you're interested in experiencing Bristol. They also have an interesting looking rooftop bar area that was closed due to the weather.

Room tip: Pick a view of the downtown. The mountains are in the distance.
Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you for your detailed and fabulous review! We appreciate the description of all of the wonderfulness the property has to offer. We hope you'll be back when the rooftop is open and we have music on our outdoor stage!

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

The only place to stay when you are visiting Bristol. Friendly, professional staff, immaculate rooms in beautiful historic buildings, and attention to even the smallest details. Can't wait to stay again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much! Come back soon!