“Best fried chicken you will ever eat!”
Review of Eatz

Eatz
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Jamaican
Description: Established on December 10, 2007 located in the historic downtown area of Bristol, VA/TN we continue to serve the best homemade food just like Grandma used to make.
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Eatz while on a trip through Bristol. They have a very small menu consisting of primarily southern soul food. The fried chicken was unbelievably crisp and tender and seasoned perfectly! We had collard greens,coleslaw and the lightest cornbread I ever tasted. The server was excellent and we learned his family owned the restaurant. Don’t judge it by the location- it’s a must eat here place!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I can't give this family run restaurant enough stars! I ordered the pork sandwich, fries and sweet tea. My husband ordered catfish, collards, coleslaw, and cornbread with sweet tea. We did not have one complaint. Big portions at a good price. Very clean restaurant. Friendly hosts. Can't ask for more. Will return.

1  Thank Kepnitreel
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st time visiting this restaurant and I wasn’t very pleased. I ordered the fried chicken, Mac and cheese & collard greens. The food was very bland and lacked seasoning & taste and not to mention a little pricey. I also had the banana pudding for dessert and it tasted okay, nothing special. I don’t think I would eat here again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from a road trip. We have never stopped in Bristol, Va but decided to look for this restaurant based on the reviews. It’s about 3 miles off the interstate but definitely worth the trip! The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. Eatz is now on our list of places to stop for a great meal when traveling on I-81!

2  Thank gball8800
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I eat here frequently and am never disappointed. Great service. Great food. Great atmosphere. Meatloaf. Mac and cheese. BBQ beans. Enjoy!

1  Thank Sheri4142