“Great Food...Good Eatz!”
Review of Eatz

Eatz
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Jamaican
Description: Established on December 10, 2007 located in the historic downtown area of Bristol, VA/TN we continue to serve the best homemade food just like Grandma used to make.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

You won't find better Bar B Q & Ribs, Fried Catfish, Fried Chicken, Collard Greens, Cole Slaw, French Fries, Brown Beans, Cornbread, Banana Pudding, and Peach Cobbler than Eatz on Moore Street in Bristol, VA. The sweet iced tea is special too!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Off of the beaten path but well wirth it. We had catfish, chicken, pulled pork BBQ and all of the fixin's. It was fantastic. It is a small place but very good. We would definately return next time we are on town.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I visited on the recommendation of a "docent" at the Birthplace of Country Music Museum. It is very small (11 tables insides, a couple outside on the sidewalk) and does not serve alcohol. The menu is not a large one, but offers most of the requisite southern soul food dishes. We were there just at the end of the noon rush--service was somewhat slow--several tables needed clearing and the staff seemed somewhat overwhelmed. When we were finally seated, our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. My wife and I disagreed on the food. My pulled pork BBQ sandwich, slaw,& BBQ beans were all first rate. She loved the slaw, but did not like her ribs because they were dry rubbed and for her, not quite the tender, fall off the bone style she likes. To be fair, the server did tell her that they were dry rubbed. I would definitely eat here again. I would have to persuade my wife to do so.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling to the city and wanted to try some local BBQ. So glad I found this place. The pulled pork sandwich was amazing and I also had the fried catfish which was cooked to perfection! The best I've ever had! Save some room for a piece of chocolate chip pie for desert too. This place is a must eat stop if you are coming anywhere near this city!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great service and delicious food. We had the chicken and catfish with creamed potatoes and slaw. We cleaned our plates. It is walking distance of the Country Music Museum. If I lived in the area, I would visit often.