Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$166
PricelineUS$165
Expedia.comUS$166
eDreamsUS$165
Hotel WebsiteUS$165
TravelocityUS$166
All reviews rooftop bar country music museum state street historic building beautiful boutique hotel office building table restaurant ceiling fan valet parking calamari valet service rooms are beautiful paramount theater amazing hotel blackbird bakery our room was spacious the nicest hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

The hotel itself was very average. Would have benn better off saving the money and booking at a cheaper holiday inn or Fairfield hotel. Beds were hard and room was right next to elevator so a little noisy. Also had a very small stain on comforter, nothing gross but noticeable. Not all thay terrible of a place but definitely not worth the price. Should be a $99.00 a night room, anything more is rip off for this place.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Johnny Sword, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bristol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you fro your response, Matt5089. We regret that you didn't feel that our property was as significant as you may have hoped for. We will address these issues directly.

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel twice in the past week as I made my way up and down I-81. The first visit I got a special cyber Monday rate of $79. Comfortable bed, small wire enclosed ceiling fan that created a very nice white noise so I didn't need to use the app on my phone. Beautiful tiled shower.

I ate dinner at the restaurant each night of my stay. The staff were very friendly and attentive.
The steak that I ordered on my first visit was one of the most tender I've ever had and was cooked perfectly. My favorite part of a meal is the dessert. The seasonal cheesecake was cinnamon roll....delicious..

On my second stay I was given a $20 food voucher that I forgot to use at dinner so had breakfast the next morning.....delicious French toast....

I would highly recommend the hotel and it's restaurant to anyone traveling to Bristol.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank shoeshrew

Thank you so much for the great review, shoeshrew! We are so thrilled that you got to enjoy our hotel twice! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 November 2020

The Bristol Hotel is an absolute gem! A beautifully renovated older building with contemporary conveniences. The rooms are superbly appointed, the roof top bar provides delightful cocktails and spectacular sunset views, and Vivian’s Table offers delicious entrees. The place to stay while in the Tri-City area!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review, tammyd08172XS! We hope you come see us again when visiting to Bristol!

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Service was careful and attentive. Dinner on the roof was superb. The rooms were definitely a boutique experience. Not the usual stay. One block from the Birthplace of Country Music museum. That was also an unexpected treat.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Johnny Sword, Guest Services / Front Office at The Bristol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you so much, 332billn! We are so glad you stayed with us and got to enjoy downtown Bristol. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel and great location would stay again. The room was lovely, large big TV and sofa etc. Bar nice and breakfast too, ncp car park next door which is £9 per stay so for us was £9 per day as we went out with the car once a day. I love Bristol it's a great place and I will be back

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the kind words, TmsWinch! However, I believe you are referring to the Bristol Hotel in The United Kingdom. If you are ever near Bristol, Va. USA, we would love to have you stay with us!