We came up for the All Star race and depended on reviews for this hotel. Requested a non smoking room. The room we were given reeked of cigarette smoke, had burns in the bed linens. Furniture broken and stained, refrigerator not cooling, duct tape on hair dryer and handicap bar in shower. It is really too many problems to list. We could not check out fast enough. Informed front desk and was told she would pass along. I made photos but can not post them for some reason.
- Free parking
- Free Internet