Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
PricelineUS$78
FindHotelUS$78
Agoda.comUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
All reviews pleasant room security cameras up to date house keeping comfortable beds great stay pet interstate luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

The check in was fast, easy, and friendly, and no awful smells that you usually get in a budget motor lodge. Interior hallways are clean with not too many steps. Be advised, there is no elevator, but there is a handicapped ramp for the lower level.

The room was clean also. And they handled a special request for me. I was disappointed the nearby McDonald's didn't have the dining room over, so don't walk over there until remodeling is done since you can't walk through a drive-thru.

There is no parking for trailers on this property, so keep that in mind if you're on a major move across the country. Pet-friendly. I stayed two days and would visit again if my travels take me this way.

There are blackout curtains, but there is also light leaking from the edges of the window.

Room tip: Odd number rooms face the parking lot where you can see your car, but there is a lot of light beaming in from spotlights and morning sun.
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2021

The hotel was clean inside and out. Also has a very friendly staff .The location was right next to a major highway and shopping center which had plenty of places to eat. A great value for the money!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Worst expirence I have ever had with a hotel. I booked a room and when I arrived at hotel the front desk clerk was very rude and would get rite up in my face talking!. Then they wouldn't let me check in my room without a 200$ deposit! Then wouldn't even let me check in because my ID had a crack in it! They need to learn a few things about customer service!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hem Dave, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the RED ROOF INN BRISTOL. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies .

Reviewed 16 January 2021

When I go to a hotel, whether budget or a high end, I look for 2 things cleanliness and comfortable beds! This hotel offered both at a good rate. My only concern was the shower! I was taking my morning shower and the flow from the shower head stopped 3 times. Water was coming from faucet just not from the shower head. We were in room 118. Weird but I got my shower and that’s what mattered. The owners were very nice people and super courteous! I’d stay again! Give them a try.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

The property was very clean on the outside as well as the inside. The rooms were very clean and smelled nice. I had the opportunity to speak to the owner and he portrays a very positive persona. The place was very quiet at night and very comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2020