Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
PricelineUS$74
Agoda.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
All reviews pleasant room security cameras up to date house keeping comfortable beds great stay pet interstate luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Worst expirence I have ever had with a hotel. I booked a room and when I arrived at hotel the front desk clerk was very rude and would get rite up in my face talking!. Then they wouldn't let me check in my room without a 200$ deposit! Then wouldn't even let me check in because my ID had a crack in it! They need to learn a few things about customer service!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hem Dave, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the RED ROOF INN BRISTOL. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies .

Reviewed 16 January 2021

When I go to a hotel, whether budget or a high end, I look for 2 things cleanliness and comfortable beds! This hotel offered both at a good rate. My only concern was the shower! I was taking my morning shower and the flow from the shower head stopped 3 times. Water was coming from faucet just not from the shower head. We were in room 118. Weird but I got my shower and that’s what mattered. The owners were very nice people and super courteous! I’d stay again! Give them a try.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

The property was very clean on the outside as well as the inside. The rooms were very clean and smelled nice. I had the opportunity to speak to the owner and he portrays a very positive persona. The place was very quiet at night and very comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2020

The front desk lady was nice & helpful as was house keeping and the maintenance guy offered to help bring my luggage in for me !
Room was updated ,Clean, nice and well stocked.
Spent two nights and had my pup with me at no charge.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Easy to spot from the road this property has an easy to find location. Very accommodating employees were very helpful. It's obvious that it has been around awhile but the rooms have been updated. Everything seemed clean and appropriate. Very reasonable rates, too.

Date of stay: October 2020