Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
Expedia.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
ZenHotels.comUS$72
All reviews no elevator pleasant room def stay here again security cameras coffee maker up to date house keeping great place to stay comfortable beds pet lb vinyl interstate desk luggage dogs microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

The front desk lady was nice & helpful as was house keeping and the maintenance guy offered to help bring my luggage in for me !
Room was updated ,Clean, nice and well stocked.
Spent two nights and had my pup with me at no charge.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Easy to spot from the road this property has an easy to find location. Very accommodating employees were very helpful. It's obvious that it has been around awhile but the rooms have been updated. Everything seemed clean and appropriate. Very reasonable rates, too.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2020

This hotel is amazing! We were met with such kind employees upon entering! They made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible and made sure all of our needs were met. The rooms, halls, lobby, and bathrooms were all clean. I noticed security cameras which made me feel extra safe! And I love that this place is pet friendly!

An extra bonus is that theres a lot of restaurants near by!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020

We stayed one night on a trip South. This is a clean, very well-run Red Roof Inn. The Managers/Owners seem to really care about each guest. My husband and I and our kitty-cat found a clean, pleasant room, with excellent wifi, and free, very good coffee in the morning! Thank you to this very conscientious, nice couple! :)

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PLEASERESCUECATS
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel was exactly what I needed for modest budget travel. It is clean and convenient, and my impression is that the owners are conscientious about pleasing their guests. The side facing the interstate is exposed to traffic noise but with ear plugs I slept soundly.

Date of stay: December 2019