“Good food but small selection. Good price but unfriendly staff.”

Red Flower Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Big Stone Gap
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 July 2018

They do not keep enough food out on the buffet. Each time we go, we are waiting for them to replace something and it usually doesn't get done until after we have finished our meal. The restaurant is clean enough but not the nicest dining experience. The staff does not put in much effort to make anyone happy. The food is pretty good for the area and the price but the eggrolls in Wise are way better than the ones here. I would suggest ordering something on the menu and bringing it home. There is no delivery.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I got sick eating here today. I was out walking around town enjoying the museums and walking paths along the river. Stopped in for lunch here and was served all yellow food. It all tasted the same, too. The egg drop soup was too gelatinous. Ugh! My poor stomach.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My family use to love this place, its a small restaurant that had good food, unfortunately my husband & my father both found dead flys in the food which was on the hot bar. We will never return again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Not a very big selection of food. Major attitudes from asian staff. Restaurant is very old and not the cleanest.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great food great location downtown Big Stone Gap Virginia you've got to stop in and check it out it's small enough to find big enough to serve the hungriest man you can watch them prepare food or you can eat straight off of the bar the bar is not large but they fix the food just as fast as it runs out on the bar so it is usually always hot I eat there quite often very delicious make sure to tip the waitresses well