All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

This motel is great. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable and rooms are bright at night. Did not partake in the breakfast as we weren’t told about it. Did receive a discount coupon for the Huddle House next door when we checked in.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2020

My mom and I always stay at this hotel when we are driving in from Florida to visit family since my mom lived and grew up in the BSG (Big Stone Gap) area. This is a really nice hotel and definitely modern in its own way for the the area and it does have charm to it especially in the décor. The staff is very friendly and they are willing to help. We were staying only for a few days, however it was very enjoyable. They did offer breakfast which you can take to your room to keep in line with the social distancing guidelines. A definite recommend.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank mmayfield1985
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

I originally booked another property a few miles up the road but that place was so bad I needed to find someplace else at the last minute. I’m a Choice member and I found the last room available at this place. It was a jacuzzi suite and more expensive than a typical room but I was desperate. I booked on the app and checked in half an hour later to a super clean room and no issues.

The staff were super nice and the property was clean and well-maintained. Their indoor pool was open and they served a small selection of prepackaged foods and some fruit for breakfast. Traveling during the pandemic has shown me the hotels that care about their customers. Some (including the one I was originally booked at) have just kept their pools closed and are not serving any kind of breakfast. It’s nice that places like this take the necessary precautions and make their amenities available, even if they are limited or scaled back.

There isn’t much in the immediate vicinity but the hotel shares a parking lot with a Huddle House restaurant.

If I’m ever back this way this would be my fist choice.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I like the fact that the room looked like it hadn't ever been used! It was spotless and bathroom was very clean as well. Charming decor. Nice staff. The only small complaint I had was that I smelled a hint of cigarette smoke, it may have been coming from outside my room..not sure, but overall, it was nice and would recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone visiting Big Stone Gap.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank daniellebcd
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

I attended Home Craft Days for the first time this year, and found the accommodations wonderful. Nice breakfast and comfortable bed, plus an accommodating staff. The only improvement needed was more room in the breakfast area; there is only room for about 24 people to be seated. I had to go into the lobby to eat my breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2019