Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
Quality
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$131
All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

I originally booked another property a few miles up the road but that place was so bad I needed to find someplace else at the last minute. I’m a Choice member and I found the last room available at this place. It was a jacuzzi suite and more expensive than a typical room but I was desperate. I booked on the app and checked in half an hour later to a super clean room and no issues.

The staff were super nice and the property was clean and well-maintained. Their indoor pool was open and they served a small selection of prepackaged foods and some fruit for breakfast. Traveling during the pandemic has shown me the hotels that care about their customers. Some (including the one I was originally booked at) have just kept their pools closed and are not serving any kind of breakfast. It’s nice that places like this take the necessary precautions and make their amenities available, even if they are limited or scaled back.

There isn’t much in the immediate vicinity but the hotel shares a parking lot with a Huddle House restaurant.

If I’m ever back this way this would be my fist choice.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I like the fact that the room looked like it hadn't ever been used! It was spotless and bathroom was very clean as well. Charming decor. Nice staff. The only small complaint I had was that I smelled a hint of cigarette smoke, it may have been coming from outside my room..not sure, but overall, it was nice and would recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone visiting Big Stone Gap.

1  Thank daniellebcd
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

I attended Home Craft Days for the first time this year, and found the accommodations wonderful. Nice breakfast and comfortable bed, plus an accommodating staff. The only improvement needed was more room in the breakfast area; there is only room for about 24 people to be seated. I had to go into the lobby to eat my breakfast.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

The CI in Big Stone Gap was a great place to stay. There are two things that make this place stand out....1) it’s very clean and 2) great staff. The hotel is an older version of the CI brand but it is extremely well maintained and super clean. It was also very nicely decorated for Halloween.

The room was large, the bed was comfortable and everything was well maintained.

The breakfast was fairly typical and breakfast area was also very clean.

Overall great place to stay.

1  Thank exptraveller501
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly
Beautiful establishment
Spotless rooms
Comfortable beds with sumptuous pillows. Housekeeper was super friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I’m down this way.

Trip type: Travelled with friends