Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
FindHotelUS$120
Expedia.comUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
Lol.travelUS$131
All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I like the fact that the room looked like it hadn't ever been used! It was spotless and bathroom was very clean as well. Charming decor. Nice staff. The only small complaint I had was that I smelled a hint of cigarette smoke, it may have been coming from outside my room..not sure, but overall, it was nice and would recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone visiting Big Stone Gap.

1  Thank daniellebcd
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

I attended Home Craft Days for the first time this year, and found the accommodations wonderful. Nice breakfast and comfortable bed, plus an accommodating staff. The only improvement needed was more room in the breakfast area; there is only room for about 24 people to be seated. I had to go into the lobby to eat my breakfast.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

The CI in Big Stone Gap was a great place to stay. There are two things that make this place stand out....1) it’s very clean and 2) great staff. The hotel is an older version of the CI brand but it is extremely well maintained and super clean. It was also very nicely decorated for Halloween.

The room was large, the bed was comfortable and everything was well maintained.

The breakfast was fairly typical and breakfast area was also very clean.

Overall great place to stay.

1  Thank exptraveller501
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly
Beautiful establishment
Spotless rooms
Comfortable beds with sumptuous pillows. Housekeeper was super friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I’m down this way.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

This was one of few hotels in Big Stone Gap. This was very clean and the staff were super friendly. This hotel also has some beautiful views of the mountains. It is one of the top on my list of favorites.

Date of stay: September 2019