Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$118
Hotels.com
QualityUS$118
Agoda.comUS$118
TravelocityUS$131
All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly
Beautiful establishment
Spotless rooms
Comfortable beds with sumptuous pillows. Housekeeper was super friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I’m down this way.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

This was one of few hotels in Big Stone Gap. This was very clean and the staff were super friendly. This hotel also has some beautiful views of the mountains. It is one of the top on my list of favorites.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Harleyonthego
Reviewed 6 September 2019

This was second time staying here while visiting family. Staff have been extremely accommodating on both trips to make sure my stay was as pleasant as possible.
It sits off the road so is quieter and rooms are very comfortable. Excellent value for the money.

Room tip: Rooms on the back are super quiet.
Reviewed 6 September 2019

Arrived with a motor coach and the desk clerk informs me that luggage handling is not included even tho the company had already paid for that! The hotel leaves a bit to be desired. Our room was musty smelling and also had a heavy cleaning solution odor.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

Checking in was smooth. I reserved a king room. Was told I was getting a queen, handicap room with a pull out couch. Not what we wanted. The gentleman at check in upgraded us to a king with hot tub. He was so pleasant with everyone who came into the hotel. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Only thing negative on breakfast was we were there early and eggs were gone. A woman was preparing them but were not done by the time we left.
I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family