Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$143
Hotels.comUS$131
PricelineUS$118
FindHotelUS$131
Lol.travelUS$143
All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

This was one of few hotels in Big Stone Gap. This was very clean and the staff were super friendly. This hotel also has some beautiful views of the mountains. It is one of the top on my list of favorites.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Harleyonthego
Reviewed 6 September 2019

This was second time staying here while visiting family. Staff have been extremely accommodating on both trips to make sure my stay was as pleasant as possible.
It sits off the road so is quieter and rooms are very comfortable. Excellent value for the money.

Room tip: Rooms on the back are super quiet.
Reviewed 6 September 2019

Arrived with a motor coach and the desk clerk informs me that luggage handling is not included even tho the company had already paid for that! The hotel leaves a bit to be desired. Our room was musty smelling and also had a heavy cleaning solution odor.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

Checking in was smooth. I reserved a king room. Was told I was getting a queen, handicap room with a pull out couch. Not what we wanted. The gentleman at check in upgraded us to a king with hot tub. He was so pleasant with everyone who came into the hotel. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Only thing negative on breakfast was we were there early and eggs were gone. A woman was preparing them but were not done by the time we left.
I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

I was in for an overnight business trip, this is the only really nice hotel in town. Staff is super friendly and helpful. There is a gym and salt water pool that I didn’t use. Stayed in room 325. It had a beautiful view of the mountains!! I added pics...King bed with a jacuzzi tub... didn’t use the tub bc I’m too germophobic for that.. but the bed was super comfortable and the room and bathroom was super clean.. I did go down for the breakfast.. I only grabbed some fruit but they have the usual.. waffles and there was a lady making scrambled eggs in front of you which was cool... hate I had to miss out on that... there is a huddle house right next to the hotel..

Date of stay: May 2019