Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
US$128
View deal
SAVE US$14
US$142
US$128
View deal
SAVE US$14
Reserve now, pay at stay
QualityUS$128
Hotels.comUS$142
PricelineUS$128
All reviews huddle house nice hotel a wonderful stay stay there again pillows tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

Arrived with a motor coach and the desk clerk informs me that luggage handling is not included even tho the company had already paid for that! The hotel leaves a bit to be desired. Our room was musty smelling and also had a heavy cleaning solution odor.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Checking in was smooth. I reserved a king room. Was told I was getting a queen, handicap room with a pull out couch. Not what we wanted. The gentleman at check in upgraded us to a king with hot tub. He was so pleasant with everyone who came into the hotel. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Only thing negative on breakfast was we were there early and eggs were gone. A woman was preparing them but were not done by the time we left.
I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

I was in for an overnight business trip, this is the only really nice hotel in town. Staff is super friendly and helpful. There is a gym and salt water pool that I didn’t use. Stayed in room 325. It had a beautiful view of the mountains!! I added pics...King bed with a jacuzzi tub... didn’t use the tub bc I’m too germophobic for that.. but the bed was super comfortable and the room and bathroom was super clean.. I did go down for the breakfast.. I only grabbed some fruit but they have the usual.. waffles and there was a lady making scrambled eggs in front of you which was cool... hate I had to miss out on that... there is a huddle house right next to the hotel..

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Great view. Huddle House next door. Very clean and super friendly staff. If you get a west facing room, you get a beautiful mountain and sunset view. Walmart is across the highway. There is a salt water pool and laundry. Great value.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2019

What a beautiful hotel ,that was like a log cabin . This is one of my favorite hotels . Staff was great , rooms very clean , beds were good and a very quiet nights sleep . I would stay again in a heart beat .

Room tip: I always like to stay higher up and away from the elevators
Date of stay: March 2019