“They always get my order wrong and TOO expensive for the quality of food provided.”
Review of Pizza Plus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Plus
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Big Stone Gap
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have given Pizza Plus many chances to get it right but it seems like each time I order, they get something wrong. I would like to add that I have placed my own order online and it was still wrong. They are also very expensive for the quality put forth. I can get a bigger, better pizza and/or salad or dessert at Pizza Hut or Pizza King for much cheaper.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Great place to eat lunch. Delicious salad bar and all the pizza you can eat for a low price. Staff are great and will fix a special pizza for you if it isn't on the bar. I love eating lunch here with my friends and family

Reviewed 19 February 2016

The food is great and the staff is more like family. We eat here twice a week. The food is always fresh and delicious. The restaurant is always immaculately clean.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Truly a poor meal
Don't waste your time or money
Soggy pizza, old pasta
The salad was the only thing that was fresh
Try the Dairy Queen next door

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

The service was great. The pasta was pasty & unappetizing. Pizza topping was tasty but the pizza dough was undercooked & soggy.
Salad bar good & fresh.