“KFC at its finest”

Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Reviewed 27 May 2018

My husband and I have eaten at this KFC two years in a row while attending The Gathering at the Gap. The chicken is put fresh on the buffet when guests come in so it is always hot. The vegetables and salads are festh. The dining area and bathrooms are clean. The price is right. Eat as little or as much as you like. We did. Thanks, guys.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The food is almost always great at this location. I did have a problem on my last visit but the manager was very professional and fixed the issue right away. If you want something that is not on the buffet, such as chicken legs or grilled chicken, they will get that for you.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I visited this location recently and when I placed my order, I specifically requested that my food be fried longer than usual. The fact that I had only waited about 6-7 minutes lets me know that my request had not even been taken into consideration or passed along to the person who actually cooked it.

My chicken was still red inside, on the bone. I would have returned the food had I known this immediately. I ended up having to cook the chicken in my oven at home because someone at the restaurant didn't fully cook it.

For a meal that cost me nearly $20, I expect my request to handled to my satisfaction. This restaurant completely missed the mark.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

fast friendly crew got everything I wanted and spent two minutes in line will definately go back this next week.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Good food and all you can eat. Nothing special but would return. Big Stone Gap, Va. is a lovely little town.