“Sunday dinner”

Four Seasons Farm Produce
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I stopped in for Sunday dinner. I had a seafood plate that consisted of shrimp , fish and crab. It was very good. We also had cake from their dessert bar. The carrot cake hit the spot. I would encourage to stop but for a varied menu.

1  Thank packer84

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

The hamburger was very good and large. The fries were a very good portion but cold. The small portion of potato salad was too costly. The cheese cake was okay because I don't think it was fresh. My waitress was very polite but too busy to give me the proper attention. I even stood up but didn't draw anyone's attention. It seems they were under staffed. The restaurant setup and space was very good. The food prices were very good; however, the poor customer service dragged my overall experience much lower.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great home cooked food, with wide variety of options. Also has many great dessert options. Best food in town by far!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great cheesebuger and daily specials, They have a brand new 3,000 square ft restaurant that is a full service restaurant they also do catering. From my understanding as a new restaurant when they opened up May 28th of this yr they have had some issues just like any new business but it takes a few months work out but we had a great dinner and experience and the Decor is beautiful. Stop in and support a locally owned business.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I ordered two orders of hot wings to be delivered to my house. When I opened the boxes, the wings were burnt to a crisp. Not just a little too brown, they were jet black! They were not even remotely fit to eat. I will not be back!

1  Thank cringley