“Used to be a good stop”
Review of Sheetz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheetz
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Bealeton
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This Sheetz used to be a good stop on our trips south to Williamsburg.

The new Rt 17 bypass is one thing that screws it up. First, you still have to turn left at the light heading south to get into the store. When you leave turning right out of the light to follow Rt 17, about 1/2 mile down the road with no advance notice the road is blocked off and you have to turn back, go back to the light, turn left and the. Get in the far right lane to take the bypass to drive back by where you were just turned around. It's almost infuriating.

The store itself is not the cleanest Sheetz we've visited. The bathrooms do not smell very good and don't seem to be that well cared for. This seems to be consistent with the multiple times we've stopped here.

The food orders were slow, with what seemed like little organization behind the counter. Food was hot and good though.

I would say this Sheetz is not up to the standards that most other Sheetz or Wawa's typically seem to keep.

If you visit Sheetz often I do suggest getting a Sheetz card. It will give you discounts and freebies from time to time.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Trash everywhere, inside and out. Bathrooms were very dirty and smelled of urine. It was very crowded with people ordering, so I would guess the food is good. The place was just a mess.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Cheap gas, quick and good, made to order food (mto)! Very busy place! This is our stop and go gas, food and break place. Clean restroooms and fast service with good food. That is my idea of a stop and go place on a trip. Excellent for travelers!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Made to order food is great and the price is good. Wide variety of food items and nice store and gas station.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Frequent stop for me on business travel. The food can be good (turkey sub with avocado is my favorite). Sometimes the wait times for made to order foods is very long but other times it is fast. Not always easy to tell when you walk in which it will be. If the service was better, I'd up my review to 4 stars.