“Great food & value”
Review of El Agave

El Agave
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Bealeton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is a new branch (open for about two weeks) of El Agave in Warrenton, VA. It is operating in the space previously occupied by Cafe Asiatique.
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We've been here twice now and both times food was excellent. Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chalupa and Chile rellenos all delicious. The queso with meat is a little greasy, however. Waitress not great with English, but that's ok, makes the experience seem more authentic.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The food was good, but their customer service is unacceptable. I was double charged for our meal and when I call them to find out what was that all that about, they had no explanation. Once I was able to show them the double charge, they told me that they would not be able to refund the funds to my credit card. Instead, I had to drive back to the restaurant in order for them to refund my money with cash. I'm not too pleased about making a 20 mile trip twice.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Made a reservation for 12 at 7pm; they asked if we could do 6:30 instead, but we were attending a performance and 6:30 would be difficult. We did promise to arrive as early as possible. Our first 2 arrived at 6:40. It was obvious they were not expecting us, and from their conversation in Spanish they did not care. As we continued to gather, a party of eight walked in and was given a space that just came clear that would have worked for us, because "we're not all there". At 7:30 we checked another restaurant and went there. Real attitude from the staff!!! Others say this is normal for El Agave.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Large portions of standard Am-Mex food, undistinguishable from hundreds of others. Reliable and ordinary.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite Resturant and by far the best one in Bealeton. Out of the El Agave chain, this location is actually our favorite too. Always a nice atmosphere and the servers are very friendly and hard working.

Food is delicious, he salsa and guacamole dip are always delicious. Highly recommend if your in the mood for Mexican.

Date of visit: February 2016