“A great little place for breakfast or lunch”

Williston Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Williston
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing breads and pastries made right there. Delicious sandwiches. My favorite and I have lived in Williston for 37 years

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I've heard through the grapevine that this place had yummy breakfast sandwiches and decided to try it this morning. The best breakfast sandwich ever (bacon, egg and cheese croissant). Outstanding actually. I was optimistic about the coffees available, but the one I choose was to die for. Can't wait to back.....

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Just have been there in the morning. Awesome pastries!!!!! I really don't understand why we always went to Burlington for good pastries, instead of visiting this lovely place just 5 minutes drive from our house. Unfortunately, living in Williston for more than a year we've never heard of this place. They really need some sign at the road that they are there.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I really like it here. The owner is a great guy, great service and they feature well made locally roasted coffee. The sandwiches are good, but the pastries are outstanding. It's nice to see a locally owned place do well amidst all the chains here.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I live locally and would not even have know it was here until a friend told me it was open. Very friendly staff and nicely done Pastries. A great place to grab a Sandwich. The Latte I got was very poorly done and they forgot the vanilla flavoring I had asked for. If you want a high end Espresso based drink I do not recommend. It is a bit tucked away with no curb appeal. The decor leaves a lot to be desired and they have limited uncomfortable seating, most likely to not encourage folks to hang out. I can honestly say I would not make an effort to go back, however if I was already in that complex I might stop in.