“Good burgers”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Williston
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Took kids dor dunner and ice cream
Food was good
Only one waitress so very very slow took so long didnt have their free subdaes

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Stopped here for dinner out of curiosity, Red vinyl booths and 50's decor make for the interior. Burgers and ice cream make up the base but they serve breakfast and other sandwiches as well. I had the Ruben melt with onion rings. The Ruben was very good and the rings OK. You sit at a table with a menu. Service was prompt and consistently checked on me. I was in and out promptly and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

we went in for a quick lunch and discovered there lunch specials.Very affordable, there chicken burger was delicious!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Had breakfast here 2 days in a row on our stay in Williston. Much better breakfast than the MarriottTowne Place Suites where we were staying the. Loved the 50% off breakfast deal.The food was substantial and service was outstanding. The wait team was very friendly as well.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Four of us decided to have dinner here, mostly as an excuse to have ice cream for dessert! I have eaten at different locations of this chain before but was never impressed. It was always pretty average. But who doesn't enjoy the ice cream?!

I was pleasantly surprised with the meal and service here. The food was fresh and cooked perfectly. I had their version of a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich and fries. It was different from others I have eaten in other restaurants because it was served on grilled bread rather than a sub roll. It was a great sandwich! I would recommend it and plan to have again the next time I am in the area. Another in our group got the Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad. It was a large salad with very fresh veggies and moist, tender chicken.

There was a special section of the menu that included a small Sundae which we all participated in! I had a "classic" Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry on top! Yum!

The server who took care of our table was exceptional. I wish I had written his name down but from what I saw, everyone working that night appeared to do well. Our server seemed to truly enjoy his job, and it showed!

I highly recommend going here for a casual, inexpensive meal. Leave room for dessert!