“Pub Food”

McGillicuddy's Irish Ale House
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place doesn't have great parking and not suitable for the whole family .At a VERY BUSY intersection of five corners.Just basic food really

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful waitress who made the visit a lot of fun. Our favorite line is when one of us asked about the lobster bisque. She said flat out: don't order it; it comes from a box. My burger was good, as were the reubens ordered by my friends. Nice beer selection.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We stopped in mid-afternoon after a graduation ceremony. My son is under age, but there was no problem with him sitting at a table. Lots of TV monitors with various sports events. We had pot pie and lobster bisque. They were very fine. Lots of local micro-brewery also and beers available. My son comes here often.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The food and atmosphere are average at best. I have been particularly disappointed in the service. One of the servers actually kept my gift card and gave me only a receipt for the balance. They didn't want to honor the receipt but ending up reluctantly doing so because I was so upset. Be very careful with gift cards!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Was a regular for 4 years. My wife orders off the kids menu. Manager must have had a bad day because he delivered the kids grilled cheese and rudely lectured her on ordering off the adult menu. The next day I asked him to apologize and he wouldn't, saying that "paying customers" have limits. I e-mailed the owner and he turns around and bans us for no good reason from the restaurant. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE for overpriced drinks and sub par food. I loved going there for 4 years, now, I could care less, wouldn't get caught dead in any of the 4 locations. Shame on them.