“Best Soup Around! Awesome sandwiches too!”
Review of Belle's Cafe

Belle's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 January 2016

The soups are fantastic. The chicken and rice and chicken noodle is made with delicious shredded chicken and just the right amount of seasoning. Truly the best soup I have had in VT.

The sandwiches are delicious too! I am picky, and I highly recommend Belle's.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Belle's is a very pleasant café located in a shopping/business district. Service is friendly. Food appears to be made for the most part in house. An ideal place to gather for a midday repast in a comfortable atmosphere. There is a good menu of sandwiches and soup as well as breakfast as they open at 8 AM on weekdays.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Belle's is a small cafe/deli that makes sandwiches and soups, but everything is homemade including the bread!! No small thin sliced bread here.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I had been to Belle's a few times in the past couple of years but felt compelled to leave this review since I had never reviewed them. I went with a co-worker friend for lunch and the selection was amazing as usual. We both decided to try the same thing which was a special that day. It was a "Baja Chicken" sandwich which had just the right seasoning and light spices. It came with lettuce, tomato and a zesty dressing which was delicious. I opted for a pickle on the side and was floored by how good this sandwich was. My friend also loved it. In the past, I have tried their tuna and their BLT sandwiches which were also very good.
I forgot how much I liked this spot and will visit more often since my new job is in Williston, VT. The staff was friendly and helpful as usual and the food was prepared VERY quickly. AWESOME visit!

12  Thank vtgmsc
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Belle's caters to my work a lot, which is how I discovered them. The sandwiches are always delicious. Mark usually delivers to my work and he is always pleasant, and frequently brings me cookies just to be kind and thoughtful, which always makes my day. This is a wonderful local restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff. Highly recommend!