“Friendly Place to Meet for Lunch”
Review of Belle's Cafe

Belle's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Belle's is a very pleasant café located in a shopping/business district. Service is friendly. Food appears to be made for the most part in house. An ideal place to gather for a midday repast in a comfortable atmosphere. There is a good menu of sandwiches and soup as well as breakfast as they open at 8 AM on weekdays.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Belle's is a small cafe/deli that makes sandwiches and soups, but everything is homemade including the bread!! No small thin sliced bread here.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I had been to Belle's a few times in the past couple of years but felt compelled to leave this review since I had never reviewed them. I went with a co-worker friend for lunch and the selection was amazing as usual. We both decided to try the same thing which was a special that day. It was a "Baja Chicken" sandwich which had just the right seasoning and light spices. It came with lettuce, tomato and a zesty dressing which was delicious. I opted for a pickle on the side and was floored by how good this sandwich was. My friend also loved it. In the past, I have tried their tuna and their BLT sandwiches which were also very good.
I forgot how much I liked this spot and will visit more often since my new job is in Williston, VT. The staff was friendly and helpful as usual and the food was prepared VERY quickly. AWESOME visit!

12  Thank vtgmsc
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Belle's caters to my work a lot, which is how I discovered them. The sandwiches are always delicious. Mark usually delivers to my work and he is always pleasant, and frequently brings me cookies just to be kind and thoughtful, which always makes my day. This is a wonderful local restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I ate here for the first time recently with friends. I had a dish of tomato/artichoke soup and it was quite good. I had never had that combo in a soup before, and was willing to be adventuresome. It was well worth it. Can't wait to go back and see what other unique soups they might make. I also had a Russian turkey sandwich. It was turkey and bacon with both cole slaw and Russian dressing in the sandwich itself. Again, I wasn't sure how it would taste, but wanted to try something new. It was also very good. The deli restaurant has a very casual, comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. This is a really nice place for a casual get-together with friends. I will definitely be back.