“Amazing sandwiches”

Belle's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Belle's caters to my work a lot, which is how I discovered them. The sandwiches are always delicious. Mark usually delivers to my work and he is always pleasant, and frequently brings me cookies just to be kind and thoughtful, which always makes my day. This is a wonderful local restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I ate here for the first time recently with friends. I had a dish of tomato/artichoke soup and it was quite good. I had never had that combo in a soup before, and was willing to be adventuresome. It was well worth it. Can't wait to go back and see what other unique soups they might make. I also had a Russian turkey sandwich. It was turkey and bacon with both cole slaw and Russian dressing in the sandwich itself. Again, I wasn't sure how it would taste, but wanted to try something new. It was also very good. The deli restaurant has a very casual, comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. This is a really nice place for a casual get-together with friends. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Belle's cafe offers an amazing range of sandwiches, along with homemade soup. Choose from House Specialty Sandwiches like The Pilgrim (smoked turkey, sage cream cheese and housemade cranberry compote on honey oat), or build your own from the extensive list of fillings, veggies, dressings, and breads. Whatever you select, expect high-quality meats and cheese, piled high on excellent bread. On our last visit, we had a Zephyr (thinly-sliced turkey breast, bacon, tomato and mayo on toasted white bread) and a bowl of chili. The sandwich was piled high with excellent turkey and crisp bacon on incredibly good bread. The chili was hot and flavorful, thick with meat and beans. My companion noted that he would have liked a little more heat, but recognizes that this chili had to satisfy a range of tastes; the richness of the dish made up for any lack of "zing" for the guy who likes really spicy food.
Belle's has become our "go to" when we're out and about and want breakfast (sandwich, wrap, omelette, quiche) or lunch.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Belle's is a good place to go for lunch. Homemade bread and the sandwiches are good. Tables are small and close together. Service is good and fast.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Love their hommade bread and soups. Sandwiches piled high with fresh cheeses and lean meats and fresh veggies. Homemades soups of the day are always changing with the seasons. The place to go if you don't mind the calories and want to indulge in a fantastic sandwich.