All reviews marriott standards marriott family nice equipment assorted breads front desk evening cookies hour coffee a short minute drive hotel offers included eggs overnight stay complimentary breakfast king room busy highway night's sleep ironing board stayed for one night
Reviewed 22 April 2017

EJ at the front desk did everything to be helpful and nice. He made sure that the coffee room with a wonderful selection of Green Mountain coffee was immaculate and always well stocked, while at the same time never keeping anyone waiting at check in. The rest of the staff was very nice and were sincerely happy to help. The room was clean and smelled fresh and new. Breakfast was very good and they offer a lot of nice extras all day long. We had a lovely stay and plan to return next time we are in Burlington!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear nwacapt,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Williston. I know how many options there are for lodging in our area, so it is a pleasure to know you have decided to stay with us. As the Front Office Manager of this hotel, I value guest feedback a great deal. Our guests are the reason we are here, so it is my goal to ensure that every person who walks through our door is completely satisfied.

EJ Fregeau
Front Office Manager
Fairfield Inn Williston
ej.fregeau@interstatehotels.com

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel! I had heard it was recently renovated. Lobby is small but complete. Cookies and flavoured water waiting when you check in. Coffee all day. Receptionist, Kathy, was amazing. Pleasant and helpful. Our room was ready before Che k in, and all of my "extras" waiting in the room. I had checked in with the app the day before. Room was renovated. Great shower, microwave, fridge, coffee machine. I was a little surprised there was no NBC on the tv? I was staying there with a friend for a mini reunion and at 2:00 a.m. We requested a second room (restless sleeper, snoring). Hotel staff was great. Gave my friend the room next door and didn't charge for the night ( we were staying 2 nights, but since she checked in after midnight, they considered it 1 night). I thought this was so thoughtful. Free hot breakfast was fresh and had great variety. Even soy milk! Free wifi! Honours AAA.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing highway. Hotel is at the exit.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We really like this hotel. The lobby is attractive with coffee 24-7, the breakfast area and breakfast are good (although we have a problem with styrofoam plates adding to the landfill). The staff are very friendly. The room was modern, immaculately clean, and well appointed. For the price, this is an excellent hotel. Why did I not rate it a 5? Because they put $5 on our credit card for incidentals we never used and did not tell us they were going to do that. When I called later they said this is standard practice and the charge would be removed. I can understand if they feel they need to do this, but why didn't they tell usat check in that this is a business practice? Seems like a dishonest practice.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear carefultraveler2014,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston.

I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Williston. I know how many options there are for lodging in our area, so it is a pleasure to know you have decided to stay with us. A few notes for you, our "styrofoam" plates are actually polystyrene which comes from our supplier and is said to be biodegradable and green friendly, we are working on purchasing a recycling/trash receptacle for the breakfast area. As for the incidental hold, this is a standard upon check-in, and although may not be noted upon check-in by the desk agent (sorry about that), there is signage at the desk to disclose the information of the hold on your card. This is a standard in the industry as to account for charges the guest may incur during their stay. Once you depart the hotel, the funds are released to your financial institution, at that point is up to them to return the funds.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The hotel is close to UVM, the highways, and good food!! Hotel Staff was friendly and addressed our concerns/questions. Our Room was spacious, everything thing was in good working order too and the bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank cubanbucky

Dear cubanbucky,

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Nice hotel - very modern. Decent gym. Good breakfast. Good stopping place just East of Burlington. Typical Fairfield - good service, etc. Parking easy, well located near many attractions - not too close but close enough.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Edward F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us TravelManSouth. Please come again if you are in the Williston area.