“Excellent food!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 February 2018

This little cafe/bakery has some of the best food I've ever eaten!! It gets crowded but it is worth the wait. Salads are great. My husband swears they have the best hamburger around. Desserts are too hard to resist.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Everything - from the wait staff to the outrageous desserts to every single meal I've ever had at Chef's Corner is terrific. My favorite is the chicken panini sandwich with salad on the side. Breakfasts are great. Instead of a wedding cake, our daughter used cookies from Chef's Corner along with local ice cream.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The new Chef’s Corner restaurant is beautiful and a wonderful option for takeout or dine in breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I came here for the first time with my 6 year old and my sister. The atmosphere was nice and the service was very friendly. You walk in, order what you want and then you get a number to put on the table you decide to sit at and then the food is brought to you. Our food came out fairly quickly and was absolutely delicious! The eggs Benedict, home fries and pancakes were great. I will definitely be going back to try other things in the menu! Not to mention the pastries in the front case which looked beautiful and so yummy!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went here for breakfast last Sunday. Beautiful new location same quality of food.
If anything I would say I don't care for the coffee bar. Too long a wait....needs some re organizing. With that said I would highly recommend eating here.