All reviews full kitchen front desk long term stay sonesta es loft suite an extended stay pool and jacuzzi the breakfast area fire pit hot breakfast free breakfast great place to stay living area convenient location bed was comfortable home away from home nice stay
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Excellent stay! Loved the kitchenette, room was spacious and bed was comfortable. I had the best sleep. The best part of my stay is they are pet friendly!! I would definitely stay here again when I’m back in Vermont.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RebeccaB5382, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Claudine,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Here at the Sonesta ES Suites in Burlington VT we love your furry friends as much as you do. Next time you stay with us be sure to pop down the front desk and grab the little guy a treat, and lots of pets from our staff. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Very spacious, very comfortable, very clean, very friendly staff, central location, in close proximity to stores, highways, family friendly, nice indoor pool and small gym. Will highly recommend to friends and family

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Passenger,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. Our staff here at the Sonesta ES Suites in Burlington VT are dedicated to ensuring each of our guests feel like family. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Staying at the Sonesta ES Suites was very enjoyable. The room was clean and even had a fireplace! The fully stocked kitchen was a nice amenity as well. The pool was heated and the hot tub was HOT which was perfect for a cold fall day. The staff was very nice and accommodating although they did not have any bottled water to purchase in the store. The tap water was fine though and it was great to have some ice cubes already made in the freezer! We would definitely stay again next time we're in Burlington!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

asallenfort,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We do hope that you come to see us again the next time you are in Burlington. We would love to have the chance to really wow you and turn your next review into five stars. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

I recently stayed here with a large group for a nearby conference. We booked several rooms, and ended up with each room in a different building. Part of our group had to change rooms, because they were given the wrong size room. Besides having difficulty finding the rooms, there was a washcloth lying in the stairway to our room for the entire stay, as well as bags of trash left out on the walk way. If I had wanted to use the pool I would have to walk outside for quite a distance to reach it. Overall the rooms were adequate. The beds were very comfortable but the suites are very open so any noise or light will disturb everyone in the suite. There are not separate rooms with walls or doors, just openings and a half wall. The ceilings in the bathrooms are also very low. I am 5 ft 6 and just barely could see myself in the mirror, if I was any taller my head would have been above the top of the mirror. The breakfast was ok, including hot items, but nothing special. The fruit was not overly fresh. The stay was adequate but nothing I would choose for a family stay.

Room tip: Stay near the office if you want to use the pool!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Kristi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate the feedback that you had to offer. We wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

This particular Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, which was my first ever to stay in was a nightmare. I felt like I was staying in a low cost apartment building. There were people whom actually lived there! We thought the person up stairs was going to come through the ceiling! The toilet ran constantly, despite reporting it twice it was never fixed. They did not clean the room also despite me stopping at the front desk to let them know we were out for the day and they could clean the room. The staff at the front desk have no idea what they are doing. I witnessed a guest who came in around 8:00 PM, had made a reservation, was tired from travel and they had no room for her. I had to wait to speak to the person to get towels because they had not cleaned the room. The person working the desk told the one she had one other guest whom she had no room for as well and that it was first come first serve. They had sold all the rooms, including their room. Everything in town was booked because of parents weekend at the college and a couple of other large events going on. That is how we ended up out there as well. We would have rather stayed at a Hotel in the city but when we made our reservations a month out everything in town was sold out. I could not believe the inconsiderate way the representative handle the whole situation. The laundry facility was out of order and the breakfast is a joke! There are cherry trees all over the property and they were falling quite heavily all over the side walks and at your front door. They never swept or made any effort to clean them up so you had know choice but to walk on them and track them in your room, your car and any where else you went. Bottom line we were very uncomfortable staying there, the customer service is horrible and the entire place is in disrepair. I felt for the price we paid it was a total rip off. Do not stay here!

Room tip: I would not choose a room at all!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RebeccaB5382, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our hotel. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your stay with you further. Please reach out to me at the contact information listed below so that I may have the opportunity to make things right. Until then, safe travels.

Best,