All reviews full kitchen long term stay sonesta es loft suite an extended stay pool and jacuzzi the breakfast area front desk staff fire pit hot breakfast free breakfast great place to stay living area convenient location home away from home king bed great room
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stayed here with my daughter and her two children. The space was very adequate, we had the double loft however I should have read the reviews more carefully. The space downstairs is just that, a space, the living area, kitchen and a bedroom is just that a great big space with no doors or partitions. It was very hard for my grandchildren to get to sleep at night unless all the adults went upstairs. The kitchen was supplied with the bare minimums. I asked several times for a cookie sheet but none was not available. I had to go to the front desk to get a proper soup pot and there was one tiny paring knife that was very dull. The housekeeping staff tries BUT I did not appreciate the 8:00 am knock in the door asking if they could clean the room. The last time I did tell them they would have to come back because the grandchildren were sleeping. The grilll was rough and it would be nice if they had more than one grill. Breakfast was serviceable but the coffee was horrible. In the land of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters I would suggest they invest in some industrial Keurigs. There is no where outside to sit. The fire pit was down for service but that was right near the grill anyway. It would be nice if they had a playground area for young children as well as a green space with chairs so you could sit outside and read or just enjoy the sunshine. Given the room layout and lack of privacy I would need th think twice before staying here again with a group. I also did not appreciate the smoker right below me who I believe was an extended stay guess. The area outside her balcony was riddled with cigarette butts and my morning jog would frequently consist of a wall of smoke.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Sonesta Es Suit... B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Carol M,

Thanks for taking time to write a review about your recent stay.

We value all guest feedback and we deeply regret the experience you had during your stay. We have shared your comments with the appropriate departments to ensure these will be corrected moving forward.

Your suggestion regarding the doors for privacy is appreciated. We did in fact used to have doors in our Two Bedroom suites. However, our number one concern is the safety and well being of our guests and according to the fire department that meant removing the doors.

We're hoping you can give us another try so we could provide a better experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We went to Burlington from August 4th to August 6th with some friends. This place is awesome! We were 10 people and rented 2 suites (condo). The rooms are really clean. The beds are really comfortable too. There is a pool and hot tub. Breakfast is included. We can bring our dog (costs a little more) We will come back for sure !!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear juliss83,

Thanks for sharing a review with us regarding your recent stay!

We're happy to hear our pet friendly and spacious Two Bedroom suites were convenient for you and your friends!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice clean spot and one room can accommodate 5 kids and 2 adults. Warm breakfast, nightly socials and close to the country of Vermont and the city of Burlington. Nice stay! The kids loved the pool and hot tub after a long day of exploring the world.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris C,

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay!

Our surprisingly different suites and amenities are a great fit for families like yours!

If your travels ever bring you to the Burlington, VT area we hope to see you here!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed here for about $250 a night for 8 people. This was about a 12 minute uber ride from downtown. You could easily fit another air mattress in the kitchen area. The breakfast was better than a typical free hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Matthew M,

Thanks for sharing a review about your recent stay!

We're happy to hear you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet and location! Our spacious suites provide our guests with plenty of room to relax and rejuvenate.

We look forward to your return to the Green Mountain State!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Spent 6 months in very comfortable 2 bed room. Love the fireplace! Picked up composite logs at Wal-mart nearby. Good markets(3), CVS and restaurants within 1 mile. Quick ride into Burlington and close to Lake Champlain & Stowe. Right off Interstate but not noisy. Has multiple buildings and could use more parking during heavy weekends/holidays. Picked this type room because of the extra bureau so I had plenty of storage though didn't need extra bed. It came in handy when I had an unexpected guest. Probably would work well for a couple, but might be tight for 2 people depending on amount of clothes & personals they have. I only had room cleaned weekly most of the time and they were very thorough. Housekeeping staff did any small extra if I left a note. They quickly learned my likes so didn't have to leave notes often. Pool and exercise area adequate, but didn't use much. Breakfasts free and area clean. Could have had more variety and when busy(weekends) staff had trouble keeping up. Had some internet difficulties off and on & TV choices limited with too many interruptions esp. when I tried streaming with HDMI cable, but I hear they are upgrading from satellite to cable soon. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Sonesta Es Suit... B, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear D5448WXnancyw,

Thanks for sharing a review about your extended stay with us!

We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your spacious suite and amenities! Our housekeeping team certainly enjoys personalizing their services so that our guests can feel right at home!

We have passed along your comments to our staff and if you ever make it back up north, we hope to see you here!