“Delicious Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The day after a surprise birthday party, many of us met here to fill ourselves from the nights festivities. We met around 10am on a Sunday. There were 7 in our party to start then more filled in. The waitstaff was very accommodating adding everyone to our table and surrounding area so we could all chat. The Hunters platter, the breakfast burrito, scrambled, over easy, pancakes, homemade bread. We all ate well. The waitress kept bringing food and filled up coffees always with a smile. I highly recommend Crossroads!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Old Fashioned Diner. Comfort Food. Great Chowder. Ample portions. Reasonable prices. We had a large group (12) and they seated us right away, got all the details of the order correct, and all of us enjoyed our meal. Some had breakfast (served all day), some had burgers, some of us had grilled cheese. All excellent. Right off Interstate with easy off-easy on. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Restaurant across the street from Comfort Inn. Homemade bread and hash hit the spot. A must for breakfast when in the area. Served our party of 10 quickly and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stopped in for breakfast while on vacation with my family. We were seated quickly, ordered quickly and food came timely. My husband and I both got omelettes. They were very greasy. Homefries and homemade bread was good. My son had french toast which was good. The coffee was nothing special and neither my husband or I asked for a refill (something we always do when out for breakfast). If we are in the area again, I don't see us stopping back in.

1  Thank ferogz
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We were traveling south on I-91 and decided to stop at the Cross Roads Restaurant. I had been to this restaurant before, so I knew the quality of the food. This would be the first visit for the other couple. We were quickly seated and were approached by our waitress who apparently had a bad day or else she lost her ability to smile or introduce herself. She took our order, without so much as a pleasant demeanor. When one of our party asked for sweeteners and straws she tossed them on the table. While the food was excellent, she never came back to ask how our food was or to refill my coffee. Other staff members were very pleasant and smiling. The waitresses initial was S on our bill. I believe her name may have been Shan.