“Best blueberry pancakes ever!”
Review of Crossroads Cafe

Crossroads Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We are in the area for a wedding at Dartmouth. Stopped by for breakfast at dinner. Best pancakes in my life and real VT syrup. Will stop again. Thanks for the positive TA reviews!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We were traveling between Littleton & Keene NH and stopped here when we saw the lot full at 1 PM was seated right away ( a little strange- had us sit at a table without silverware or napkins BUT took them off the next table and gave them to us) my wife had a BLT & Fries I had a grilled ham and cheese on homemade rye bread. then we split a large piece of Raspberry Cake we still aren't sure just what the crumbs on site were but it was VERY GOOD

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This week I had eggs, homemade hash and homemade raison bread. Last week I enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes.

They sell for take out their homemade cakes, pies and bread. I have never had a bad meal or experience. There wait staff is always friendly even when they are swamped.

I have enjoyed Crossroad's Cafe for years and suggest you check it out.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We drove past this café without stopping because it only had 2 cars in parking, but then came back, and we were glad that we did. The food was very good as was the service. We had a Western Sandwich, and a Roast Beef Sandwich, both on homemade toast, with homemade chips, very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We loved this place!! The staff was super friendly and the food was delicious. The Pot Roast was so juicy and tender and the potatoes tasted like real potatoes not instant!! The desserts looked yummy!! The prices were reasonable too!! Will definitely eat here again if in the area!! Since we are from Alabama it was a nice change to find food that resembled good old home cooking!!