“Great food, interesting menu and phenomenal staff. Owner was very friendly”
Review of Tuckerbox

Tuckerbox
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had the chicken shish kebob and it was delicious. My friends all had the shrimp casserole and it was great. Nice sized portions.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Took my friends here for a double date night on Tuesday. We had the most amazing time sharing plates and trying different cocktails. The food and service were top notch. The sampler plates of appetizers and Kebabs were the way to go with a group of people. Finishing the night off with Turkish tea and desserts was the perfect night cap. We drove an hour and a half and will be back soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had visited this restaurant several years ago and found it had unexpectedly good
food for a small town. The shish kabobs were wonderful..flavorful with spices and accompanied by a rice that was moist and also very flavorful. I was also surprised to love the red cabbage salad with the dinner because I hate cabbage! My husband gave similar accolades to his meal. We had the same meals this July when we had a Tucker Box meal and we were glad it was the same high standard. We both had the baclava for dessert in July as several years ago and found it to be delightful at both meals. The Tucker Box is a must to try!!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

So happy we found this gem. Food was exceptional. We had the swordfish kabobs and the ground lamb meatball casserole. We also ordered the bread. Chose beer because the wine list was a little unusual. Helpful server gave us good suggestions.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We live an hour away but were in town for business. We asked for a restaurant recommendation and was directed to Tuckerbox. Holy cow. How has this little gem existed without me, a hardened "Foodie" knowing about it?! This was, hands down, one of the tastiest lunches I've ever had. I was so happy with my "Granola Steamer" that I asked our server if they sold the granola. How lucky for me that they do! Matter-of-fact, my dinner tonight consisted of yogurt, that crazy granola and fresh strawberries from the farm stand. That's living the good life! I was lucky to enjoy a wonderful lunch at Tuckerbox with my best friend today. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my 37th wedding anniversary and can't think of a more wonderful restaurant to spend it at than Tuckerbox...an hour drive will be worth every delicious bite!