TC's Family Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Casual place for after ski dinnner. Ordered the corned beef and cabbage. The corned beef was pretty fatty. Not too expensive but would have paid a few bucks more for a better cut of meat
My son had the pizza which was good

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Great food at this local hot spot. Great specials , great bar scene, gets very busy for dinners! Highly recommend for great eats that won't bust your budget!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I go there often, and I have NEVER had a bad experience. The food is amazing (especially the lobster Mac and cheese) and the drinks are great. The service is on point and the staff are always welcoming and smiling. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for great food in the West Dover area. It is by far my favorite restaurant in the area. Maybe even my favorite restaurant, period

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This restaurant has a great home/family vibe. I loved the drinks (I had the malbec which was pretty good and I tasted my friend's espresso martini which was delicious). I don't usually like big fries, but their's were delicious because they were very crispy! Also, the service is so nice! Even when my friend and I went 30 minutes before closing, they were very attentive and patient. Overall, a great place to eat in this cute little town :) P.S.: get the fudgey-wudgey chocolate cake...it's worth it.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great dinner at TC's. I got the lasagna and my wife got a hamburger.The lasagna was very good and was actually baked in it's own dish and covered in cheese. My wife loves hamburgers and she thought the hamburger was great, it was very juicy and big. The french fries were she got were crispy and fresh. The staff was very nice and took great care of us..

Been to TC's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!